Thursday, April 21, 2005

You helped me realize something...

Realised something very important after talking to you. Something to always keep in mind. It's not really photography that I love so much. It is this wonderful world and its people...

I should not forget that I am only seeking a medium through which I want to express myself. Before, it may have been drawing, and now it is photography. But one thing will remain unchanged... my love for life.

So, I will never make the medium an end in itself...
for the moment I make that mistake, I will be lost to myself, and to this world that I love so much...
I will never be like that guy in Lost in Translation...
I will never be lost in self-expression...

And I hope and pray that I will keep meeting people like you who will teach me new things, new ways to live life, and give me new inspiration that will help us rediscover ourselves...

Do not know how to thank you...

Hoping to meet you soon...

No comments: