Thanks lively for the tag. The tag is to list down the quirky behavior that I tend to show every once in a while.
The Rules:- Link to the person that tagged you.- Post the rules on your blog.- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I tend to be so 'in my own world' when I am in my building society I rarely look up at faces. Of the three neighbours in my floor, I know only two of them. I won't recognise the others even if they walk by. I guess this should change. Otherwise, I would not know even if George Bush moved in next door!
2. I don't think the pug they show for the hutch (now vodafone) ad is really as cute as it is made out to be.
3. I don't like coffee or tea. The cold coffee I have about twice or thrice a year gives me such a high I can't sleep.
4. I don't really hate Himesh Reshamiyya. I really envy him for being able to rule the airwaves more than anyone was able to (But where is he now??).
5. This is in the back of my mind almost everyday (http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/here-it-is-the-future-of-the-world-in-23-pages-400923.html). Population uncontrolled, tiger dissappearing... they say one of the tipping points of the climate change could be the dissappearance of the monsoon. Maybe this would wake us up.
6. I like to observe interesting little quirks in people (I am sure I have mine too!) especially regarding their walking style. Some examples:
Today I saw this guy walking along the roadside and he had this amusing and stylish swagger as if he is walking to some live music. There was none, neither was he wearing headphones. But you could see that the music playing in his head :).
I knew this girl in school who always cat-walked. You would always see her sashaying away even if she were in a hurry!
I knew a guy in college who always had his mouth open. Even while riding his moped!! My brother always wondered if the lives of many flies and mosquitoes would have a sticky ending as he rode by!! I bet the world was a constant source of wonder and amazement, rendering his mouth continuously open!
One of my rules was to NOT make this a personal blog. But then, when tags come by and they are usually all about YOU (or me in this case) and I felt I was a little too harsh not posting on the tag that pixie had given me long ago. And when this tag came by, I thought, 'Oh well, I have nothing much to write these days, anyway. Let's do that tag'... :)
Relationships lately have been giving me a lot of food for thought. A post has been brewing in my mind for some time now on relationships but still needs lots of processing... coming soon :)
By the way, I tag none.