Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hmmm... I Got Tagged

Well, I thought so few people apparently read my blog that getting tagged would be as likely as finding life on another planet!! But I got tagged by Flickering Flame. So, finally there is only one more thing left to do: find life on another planet.

(I wrote these last week and some have changed)

7 things I plan to do-

  1. Watch the movie Hanuman (I did!).
  2. Gain a couple of kgs (of muscle!).
  3. Buy a Samsonite (I got VIP instead, I mean the suitcase! ).
  4. Meet more beautiful minds (Not ignited minds, they are a fire hazard).
  5. Travel to Goa (And see the portugese architecture...).
  6. Conduct further research on what women want.
  7. Kick a few assorted butts.

7 things I can't (or won't) do-

  1. Hate Arunima.
  2. Not ROTFLMAO after reading Dave Barry.
  3. Get my dad to sell his 25 year old (young?) Bajaj Chetak.
  4. Get my LG phone to recognise the numbers of friends who call me often (the dumb chunk of silicon and plastic!).
  5. Get rid of my LG phone --I am married to it (rather to a service provider famous for their non-'reliability'! <:- (...
  6. Remember names of people I am introduced to 2 minutes ago (Yes, that's pathetic).
  7. Tag anyone.


7 things I say most often (in no particluar order)-

  1. Hi!
  2. Thank you
  3. Sh**!
  4. Oh my God!
  5. Wowww!
  6. Great!
  7. Ya!

1 comment:

div said...

hi..
thanks for visiting my blog...
hehe want to Conduct further research on what women want..
this was my first post...
if u know tamil u can understand it better....