Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Banks of Cauvery



If you are in Mysore, this is one place you should not miss. This is the at Srirangapatna (18km from Mysore), on the banks of river Cauvery... this snap is made of 8 snaps 'stiched' together and you can see that it is not seamless...

@#$%! Blogger is shrinking the image to a thin strip!!

Thanks to zoxcleb's advice I put it up on ImageShack. If your internet connection can handle it, here is a larger version...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Arunima said...

noted!

zoxcleb said...

lovely snap...
its fun to make panoramas..

try imageshack for full size uploads upto 1MB.

claytonia vices said...

Thanks zoxceleb! I've got to try that one of these days...

Mysorean said...

Vikas,

Unable to access that imageshack yar! :(

But you reminded me of Srirangapatna! Oh those days... [and there I go!!]

alice said...

i've been to mysore....but never saw this...

claytonia vices said...

adi, does your server allow you access? The link works for me!

alice, this is not on the official tourist itenerary (and that is the best part). When did u go to mysore...?

Mysorean said...

Yep it does! Just now saw the full pic! Amazing! Can I use it for my blog?

claytonia vices said...

yes, of course, you can, but do give me credits? ;-)