Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Favour...

My friend asked me an unusual favour the other day... He wanted to pose the way Brad Pitt did for the posters of Mr. Smith. It sounded funny, especially coz he did not have any Angelina Jolie in his life. But it proved to be an interesting challenge so I said 'YES'!

That saturday, 26 snaps later we got a snap which looked satisfactory. The white walls really helped and we hid the flooring under white papers stuck together to form a 'blanket'. I uploaded the image and edited it in GIMP to add the text and place it behind him.

This is what I finally got: Mr. Sunkara

5 comments:

Debalina Das said...

Actually,the pic looks really clean and nice !
Btw,is he single ? ;)

claytonia vices said...

Yes Debs! He IS single! ;-)

Debalina Das said...

Aha....I am too ! Here do I need to drop my CV ? :P

claytonia vices said...

:P to you too!

APOO said...

Good snap! I think you need to shoot Deb in the Mrs. Smith pose!